Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11.30.2010

We're in Utah! We actually weren't planning on coming home this year for Christmas because I was so scared to take a newborn on the airplane with all the people and germs, but after both kids and I got sick in NY and my parents said "come home, we'll take care of you!!" I couldn't resist. Plus, they informed me that they rented a house in San Diego for the whole month of January and invited us to come, so course I couldn't resist that!! Also, I was dying to see my little brother who got home from his mission last week. Anyway, we're here and it's good to be here. We miss Sam, but he'll be here in about a week and a half, and he doesn't start school until the end of January so he's coming to San Diego too :)

So far, we've been busy spending lots of time with Uncle Cliff, it's so fun to have him home!! T already adores him and he's so cute with little sis.


T loves all the attention he's getting. I love this picture of him and my mom.


"Silly Uncle Zane"


Maizie has been trying on my old baby clothes :)


She met Sam's grandma...


We haven't really gone anywhere, we're still trying to kick these darn colds :( But it's good to be here. T loves it. And I'm loving all the extra help :)


NY friends...I'm so sorry we left so suddenly, it was way last minute. Sorry we didn't say goodbye! We miss you!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun month ahead of you :) When you and your little ones kick that cold, we should get together w/ the other girls. El is still in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love your posts even though I know what the story is. Glad you are in town. We are missing Sam. Good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. play some tennis at the la jolla club there, ha! and i cant believe cliff is already home? he is going back to Puget Sound? (I think that is where he was...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo happy you are in town! I have enjoyed every minute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous you get to spend a whole month in San Diego! But so, so, so sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you before we move from here! I will miss seeing you Julie and miss having another little brunch with you! Make sure and let me know if you come visit Seattle again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky girl!! I cannot believe you get a month in San Diego! Dreamy! Well get feeling better so I can see you guys in a couple of weeks! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad you made the flight okay and now you get to be with your family. That will be so nice for you. But we will definitely be missing you here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roo informed me a couple of days ago that you were gone! I couldn't believe it. Good for you!. I am glad you made it on the plane ride. Have a wonderful Christmas break and we will see you at the end of January!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad that you can be with your family. And get to be with Cliff! I'm sick right now and wish I were home with my family to help out! Hopefully Sam doesn't get too lonely without you guys. And thanks for sending my package with Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see you guys. Looks like you are having fun here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, you are back in your jeans!!! Wow look at you go! I bet it is so fun to be with Cliff I am so glad you are in Utah, I cannot wait to see you and your kido's! I bet it if fun to put Maizie in your baby clothes, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how fun for you julie! we cANNOT wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete