Thursday, November 18, 2010

11.17.2010

I could get used to this...
Ever since my mom left and our church friends stopped bringing meals by, Sam has been making dinner....every night! It's great! It's not your typical husband meal either (frozen pizzas, pancakes...) it's been really delicious, healthy meals. (He's so cute, he planned out a whole week of meals and went to the grocery store alone to get all the stuff!) It's really helped me while getting used to having 2 kids. Here's the chili he made for dinner Wednesday night. Yummmm!!


Thank you so much Sam! I really really appreciate it and I'm so lucky that you're my husband!!

4 comments:

  1. Sam...that is such a big help...you are teaming very well together and we love all of you soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice! I know Sam is a great cook! We would always look forward to him cooking at Missy's cabin! BTW we just got THE CUTEST baby announcement! She is a doll! Two is always better than one! (except when they start climbing stairs at 7 months! Ahhhh!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam is a great cook- you are so lucky! BTW...who do you want to win DWTS? I keep meaning to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to be there....beautiful kids,great parents....what could be better?

    ReplyDelete