Thursday, November 11, 2010

11.11.2010

Today was a big day for us!! First, sister had her 1st bath! (her umbilical cord fell off yesterday morning!) To say she loved it would be an understatement...the minute she felt the water on her body she totally relaxed and was so happy. She loved it so much, I kept her in there until the water started getting cold! I think she could've stayed in there all day! I got one of those tummy tubs for her, I totally wish I would've known about them when T was a baby. I remember a lot of crying and him being cold during his 1st few baths, I'm telling you, this tub is WAY better then those flat tubs that you fill up a few inches of water in and lay down across the kitchen sick.
(sorry for the poor picture taking, I was holding her up while taking a pictures...ha)



I asked T if her wanted to help me give sis a bath and he said, OKAY! And took off his clothes and got in the tub...ha, I guess he was a little confused what I was asking. But it was really cute because he kept looking at her over the side of the tub and saying..."hi sissa!"




Secondly...the weather was so beautiful today that I took both kids outside for a walk! It was my 1st time using the 2nd seat on our double stroller and I loved it! It was so nice to be out with my 2 kiddos enjoying the warm weather. I usually love winter...but could we please skip it this year and go right to spring? I'm already sick of the cold :(


I guess the excitement of going on a walk with sis was too much for T to handle...he zonked out on our walk, he hasn't done that in so long! ha!

5 comments:

  1. i remember when the cord dropped off...I was so excited to give each one of you a bath
    It sounds like it was a big day full of new things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie,

    Those two look so great together! And Mom makes taking a bath so fun that T get in there too! Very nice! Much love!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics :-) T and M look like they are having fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Tucker stripped down to take one himself.
    That little tub looks great!
    Two beautiful kids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I'll have to look into those tummy tubs, I've never heard of those before!

    ReplyDelete