Saturday, November 20, 2010

11.20.2010

Today we picked up Sam's mom from the airport! She's here for a whole week! T loves having his grandma in town and we are so excited that we get to spend Thanksgiving with her! She and Sam went to the Farmers Market today. T was napping when they left, but they brought him back an Apple Cider Doughnut and he was one happy guy!!


She brought all kinds of gifts for both our kiddos, and I was so surprised, she brought me something too! I love it so much, I had to show it off. It's a necklace of with our little familys' initials on it. I love it! (did I say that already?!) I'm never going to take it off :) Thanks Robyn!


4 comments:

  1. oh my heck that necklace is adorable. I didn't realize the farmers market was still open. Have fun this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! Didn't Sam get you one like it after Tucker was born? And how exciting is it that Cliff is home?!? Are you going home at Christmas to see him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace :-) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift! That is a very special present

    ReplyDelete