Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11.10.2010

Today I took both kids to the doctor, for well checks. (T's 2 yr, and sis's 2 week...)
It was my 1st time out alone with both kids and I'm proud to say that we did okay!!
Here they are in the waiting room, looking so cute...


I'm so proud my 2 healthy kids!! Both are in the 50% for height and 25% for weight. T wasn't a happy camper at first, but when it was sisters turn and she joined him on the table, he thought maybe it wasn't so bad :)


Both were so brave and checked out to be growing perfectly. I'm such a lucky mom!
Both kiddos fell asleep on the way home... :)
I stuck T in his bed and he's still sleeping! I had to snap this picture of little sis because I love how her hat is covering her eyes, and her binky takes up half her face...hehe. Too cute.

4 comments:

  1. YAY - for healthy kids :-) They are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family...you are so blessed. Can hardly wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels,
    I have been thinking about you all day...I am glad that the visit with both kids went so well...you did it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how binkies cover the whole face of a newborn. i always look at pics of sammy as a newborn with a the huge binky in her mouth ... it makes them seem SOOOOO small.

    she's cute julie!!!

    ReplyDelete