Thursday, November 25, 2010

11.25.2010

I have so much to be thankful for. I won't bore everyone by making my whole list out on my blog, I don't even think that would be possible...but just today alone, I am especially thankful for my amazing husband and mother in law who cooked Thanksgiving dinner! All I did this year was pour the water. ha. seriously. Thank you so much Robyn and Sammy. I'm especially thankful for my 2 beautiful little kiddos. I'm so lucky to have them. My whole life basically revolves around them and I love it.

Today we had some friends over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was so fun to have a table full of people we love, chatting and eating good food. Thanksgiving is a great holiday! Again, thanks to Robyn and Sam for doing all the cooking.


T and Jordan eating pumpkin pie! Yummmmm.

5 comments:

  1. thank you Sam and Robyn for having such a beautiful dinner for Julie and the kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like some good food. we miss you! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thankful for all of you and for sharing your YUMMY Thanksgiving dinner! That was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving :-) Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a perfect way to spend the holiday! You are one lucky girl to have such great support and helpers! And could T be cuter!

    ReplyDelete