Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6.8.2010

Today we discovered this place...just about a 2 minute drive from our house!!





T likes the sand...as long as he doesn't have to touch it. I tried taking his shoes off to play, and he'd cross his legs up and wouldn't put his feet down without shoes on. HA.



And every time he'd get one speck of sand on his hand he'd make the dirty sign, and hold his hand out for me to wipe clean. HA. So funny.
He could throw rocks in the water all day though...as long as the rocks were clean and didn't have dirt on them...


I feel so lucky that we get to live here for 10 weeks, I'm seriously in love with this little town.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending updates...I love reading your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutly incredible! oh how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, he is looking so much older already! This will make these 10 weeks of your pregnancy go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling place!!!
    I want a belly shot!!
    Is that baby girl growing? Or what?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Shannon...I want a belly shot..please send one today

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to come visit--what a gorgeous place--such fun!

    ReplyDelete