Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5.15.2010

T is such a good helper, and he loves to help.
I was totally thrilled when we found a grocery store in Kirkland that had little kid sized shopping carts. We always go there when we just have a few things to pick up. T loves it and it's really cute to see him pushing the cart around, helping me pick things out to put in the cart.


The garbage can in our kitchen is really small and it's usually way light, so T has started helping me take out the trash too.
(Whenever he picks something up he goes.."song!" (strong) and is so proud of himself, I love it)


Some of the other things he loves to help with are: putting the soap in the dishwasher and starting it, moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer, starting the dryer, throwing trash in the garbage can, he LOVES putting ice in glasses, he likes getting a washcloth or wipes and scrubbing the floor or the table. He tries to help me put my shoes on but hasn't quite figured it out. Oh he loves to hold on to the hair dryer and blow dry my hair. haha. I'm sure there are other things too that I can't think of now.

When I'm doing something that he wants to help with, he'll pull on my leg and say, "elp? elp?" Ha. So cute. I hope this enthusiasm for helping stays with him his whole life.

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are training T early to help. What a good helper. I could learn a tip or two from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T is such a GOOD little helper :-)Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT choice of paper towels. You can never go wrong w/ Bounty. Be sure to use Charmin as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great mom...isn't it great that he thinks helping is so much fun? Keep teaching him to help and work hard. He is so darling!

    ReplyDelete