Thursday, June 3, 2010

6.3.2010

Sam's office is right on the water in downtown Kirkland.
(Kirkland is a small town just outside of Seattle. We're living right in Kirkland)
Anyway,I think Kirkland is one of the most beautiful places in the whole world. I'm totally loving living here! This is a place that I could get used to. (I'm kind of...really...crossing my fingers that Sam gets offered a full time job with this company after graduation next May...and hoping he chooses to accept it!)
This morning after we dropped Sam off at work, we stayed parked at his office and went walking downtown. I took these pictures right across the street from his office...




We were so excited to find this great playground right by the water, and right next to Sam's office.



T loved these girls. Haha, I was laughing so hard. He was giving them hugs & kisses. We hung out with them for a long time.



I have a feeling that we'll be spending a lot of time walking by Sam's office downtown this summer. (Kirkland is super small. The downtown is so cute.) Anyway,we had so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. those pictures of T sitting with the girls on the bench are hilarious. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun place. I can hardly wait to visit. I love the way T has his hand on the leg of that girl and his cute smile. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! Looks like such a GREAT area :-) Can't wait to come and visit!! Love U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - Jake and Jaimi live in Kirkland....I will connect you. I'm sure they would love to see you. We LOVE Kirkland; such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete