Monday, June 28, 2010

6.28.2010

We made it back to Seattle, safe & sound on Saturday. T and I flew, and we're so lucky, we get to spend another whole week with my parents! They drove up Saturday after putting us on the plane and got here last night. They wanted to come visit before the summer was over, and this week turned out to be the best week for them to come :) This morning we took them to our favorite park and then this afternoon we took a boat ride around Lake Washington. It was a lot of fun and the weather was so beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

We even spotted Sam's office building from the water! I wish Sam didn't have to work and he could've come with us...

Posted by Picasa

Glad you came in town mom & dad! We're going to have a fun week!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there!!! I MISS U ALL .... Looks like TONS of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty there! He is lucky he gets to work so close to the water. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete