Monday, June 14, 2010

6.14.2010

Today I'm officially half way done with this pregnancy. I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks. It seemed like T took forever to cook in there, and this one is cruising by! Also, I think I was about this big when I was 9 months pregnant with T, I'm way bigger this time around, so it'll be interesting to see what happens over the next 4 months.


This little one moves a ton. I totally love it. I especially feel her a lot at night after I put T to bed and sit down. I get weekly emails about her development and today I got one that said she currently is roughly the length of a banana. We're so excited for this little one to be in our family. T is going to be the cutest big brother in the world. He loves babies and gives them kisses every time he sees them. I keep telling him that there's a baby in my tummy and she's going to be his little sister, but he seems super confused. Ha. Poor kid, it is pretty confusing.
Anyway, see ya in about 4 months little lady!!

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending a picture. It is fun to be officially half way through. I told Steph today that everything is going to happen at the end of this year...new baby, Cliff home and Steph will be finished with paralegal school...It will be exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darling julie! These kids are lucky to have a mommy like you. Hope you are feeling well. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest little baby bump I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such an adorable pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!! I love it! Its ok Jules Im bigger than you are and your further along...You look fantastic. Im so excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOah thanks you guys!!
    I didn't know all of you guys looked at my blog! Thanks a ton :) I have the best friends!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look so great! Such a cute pregnant woman! Glad things are going well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! sooo makes me want to be pregnant (but no, i don't want another kid right now)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful...and wonderful in every way. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutlely gorgeous! I can't wait to see you, Sam and T! Love you Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look BEAUTIFUL :-) Congrats on being 1/2 through!! I can't wait to meet the little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie you look so cute pregnant! Tucker is getting so big! It will be way fun to have two little helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. not sure if that baby bump get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete