Thursday, June 10, 2010

6.10.2010

Today I went to get T after his nap, and was a little horrified to find him sitting naked in his crib, his diaper sitting on the opposite side that he was, with a few clumps of poop in between him and his diaper. He looked confused and kind of scared so I grabbed him and gave him lots of hugs and kisses and told him it was fine. As I was kissing him, I smelled poop on his breath and I when I asked him if he ate some poop he stared crying. (Still don't know if he really did actually) Poor kid. It broke my heart. I stuck him in the tub and gave him a good tooth brushing.


We didn't let that ruin our day though. It was a perfect day for a picnic at the beach and that's what we did right after T's bath. Boy, we had fun!!




I love my little man so much!

5 comments:

  1. Not to worry. Can T undress himself...Do you have the extra sheet for the crib??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...the adventures of raising a little boy. You are such a great mom, that's why T is so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good mom.:) Is that Iydlwood (spelling?) park you went to by the beach? We have heard of some parks right on the lake but have not been to one yet. You guys have been doing some fun things since being here. I am excited to get together next week! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker, Julie and Sam - Tucker's greatgrandma took a look at your blog today and she loves it! She thinks its wonderful that you are bloging and wishes you could post a picture of Tucker and his 4 cousins out at Gai's... Love to you all, Aunt Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kid he didn't like having a poopy diaper so he took it off. Tale ran up to me the other day with poop on his hands and put it in my face. I was like what is that? I have no idea where the poop came from, I think that is worse!

    ReplyDelete