Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8.15.2012

After totally begging us to get her ears pierced--seriously, she really was. We finally caved and did it. (She loves em!)

And Tucker started up preschool again today. He has the same teacher as last year, however she got married over the summer so he keeps reminding me that his teacher isn't Miss Spencer anymore, she's Mrs. Ellis. ha ha. He was so happy to start up again! He didn't even look back when I dropped him off this morning--he couldn't have gotten rid of us faster. (Maizie was sad to say goodbye though and seemed pretty torn up that she couldn't stay with him at preschool.) 



My kids are growing up too fast.

4 comments:

  1. I have the best looking grandkids! Love them so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so cute. I can't believe she knew about getting her ears pierced. that is so cute. oh man preschool, what a big boy. I'm excited for Tale to start too, but a little sad too. I know Leila is going to want to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love Tucker & Maizie so much :-) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how grown up Maizie is looking. Her hair is so pretty.

      Delete