Saturday, August 25, 2012

8.25.2012

Have I mentioned how much i LOVE Saturdays? Oh man I look forward to Saturdays all week...I love love love em. Every Saturday (really---EVERY one!) we load everyone in the car-dogs and all--and go to Sam's office to play outside. They have a mile long walking path and we can let the dogs and kids run around. After we always (really---always!) grab donuts & hot chocolate. I love it. Saturday mornings are the best. 



Kids got new shoes today. They were being super crazy in the shoe store and I'm sure we were bugging everyone else there but I thought they looked cute hiding under the table and I took a picture. ha. Oh well. They DID look cute. Sorry to everyone there.


4 comments:

  1. My grand kids are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday's are my favorite too! And I"m glad that my kids aren't the only ones running around the store. hahaha..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent the past hour looking at your blog and LOVING it. The kids look more grown up from just a month ago.....I miss you way too much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T & M look like they are having so much fun :-) I love the family pic - you all look so happy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete