Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8.21.2012

With Tucker in preschool 3 mornings a week now, Maizie and I are getting a lot more mother-daughter quality girly time. (we do totally miss him. She reminds me the whole time he's gone that he's just at preschool and we'll be picking him up soon...haha)
We go to the park a lot.



One day made banana bread. 
Maze looked so cute in her apron from Grandma Robyn.


Today we went to the beach with some friends. There's a great spot on Lake Erie just 20 mi. away from us. The weather was perfect & we were just about the only people there! We had a blast. Thanks for the fun day Vicki, Ryker and Ethney!





I love these crazy kids.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to go to the beach with you all! I miss you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, but i just LOVE Maizie's style!! I wish Norah would wear pink Skinny jeans!! She is adorable and is looking more and more like you.

    ReplyDelete