Sunday, August 19, 2012

8.19.2012

I was in the other room a few days ago when I heard Maizie talking to someone--"look at my gorgeous nails! Do you like them Ollie?" ha ha ha. I peeked in to see what was going on and I found her like this, just sitting on Ollie chatting with him about her nails that we'd just painted. HA. I couldn't believe he was just sitting there (listening). ha. Course I grabbed my phone and snapped some pictures. What a good doggie.






Tucker just cracks me up. He's really into superheros right now, and he's really into dressing himself so he comes downstairs in the morning with some pretty sweet outfits on. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so cute. I love that she is such a girly girl, talking about her nails, wanting to get her ears pierced. And the dog is so good to just let her sit on him. I love tuckers outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny, her age is my favorite, they are so dang funny! Your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete