Sunday, February 5, 2012

2.4.2012

We made it back home from our month in La Jolla. We sure had a great time, but it was good to get back and see Sam.
I have a bunch to catch up on from our trip. My sister Steph came out to visit and Cliff came back for a weekend. We went to Sea World again, had a few camp fires & roasted s'mores on the beach , went swimming, went sea shell hunting, and did a lot of getting spoiled and hanging out with my parents. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.



























Long plane flights with young kids are super hard. But they did pretty good. T fell asleep for the last hour or so, right when he fell asleep, Maizie had a gigantic melt down, she was super tired and woudn't fall asleep or suck on her bottle. Finally I stuck T's headphones on her and played her kindermusik songs and she just listened and waved her arms the rest of the flight. Those headphones saved us.


In Detroit, dad was waiting for us at baggage claim. He'd already pulled all our bags, carseats and stroller and had a hot herbal tea waiting for me in the cup holder of the stroller. It was so fun to see him!! When we got home, he'd cleaned the whole house spotless, stocked up the refrigerator full of food and had 2 dozen gorgeous pink roses waiting on the kitchen counter. Sorry, sorry I know...gross, get a room..I just can't help but brag about how lucky I got with Sam.


mom & dad-thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for an amazing vacation. We had such a great time. We miss you already!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Sam! WE can't thank you enough for being such a great sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip sounds dreamy! Do tell, where did you get your darling bathing suit? I love the straps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seemed like the best vacation ever! glad I got to be apart of it all month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I can't believe we missed you guys. Man sounds like a dream vacation. But I know how nice it is to be home too. What a guy you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great pics Jewels! What a FUN vacation!! And you look great...I love your swimsuit! xoxo Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you so much :-) I miss you all so much already :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say the same thing as Shannon...great minds think alike. Where did you get that suit. You really look stunning in it. And your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete