Monday, February 13, 2012

2.13.2012

Where did my babies go??
Maizie now eats all her meals sitting on a booster at the table! (the high chair straps were really annoying and she would crawl out and stand up in her chair, it was making me nervous) She's thrilled with herself and loves sitting at the table with the rest of us. She's also started eating really well with a spoon/fork and doesn't get nearly as messy as she used to. T keeps telling me, "Maizie's not a baby anymore!" I don't know where he got the idea, but I'm starting to agree. She's so grown up all of a sudden!


Also, my little guy started primary yesterday! He was so excited, we've been talking about it all week and he couldn't wait to go. All through sacrament meeting he'd say, "I just want to go to primary! Is it time for primary yet??" ha. He did great in his sunbeam class, but when all the kids come together for the 3rd hour, he had a hard time. I think it was because I was in there..I'd be curious to see how he'd do if I wasn't there. Every 4th week I teach sharing time and coincidently yesterday I taught. All throughout my lesson he clang (is that a word?) to my leg, occasionally saying "I want to go home now." In the car on the way home he said, "I love primary!" haha. Kids.


It's been so freezing cold here. Maybe I'm just being a baby because we've just spent the last month in dreamy So. Cal weather. Hoping for a warm up soon, we miss playing outside.

4 comments:

  1. I love T's church outfit :-) So cute! Maizie is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are growing up! Join the party and have another! (haha, just kidding) I love Tucker's church clothes! I am excited to dress a boy :)
    And I could just squeeze little Miss M!!! Come visit soon! (maybe this summer? Please? I know I'm selfish)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They still look like babies to me;) Baby Gap sells "baby clothes" until 5T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome T and Cute M...love those guys

    ReplyDelete