Thursday, February 16, 2012

2.16.2012

I love Valentines Day. The kids make it super fun. I have a feeling that valentines day will become more of a "family holiday" then a romantic me & Sam holiday. Sam spoils me everyday and we get to go out alone quite a bit, so I like the idea of spending Valentines Day with the kids and having special heart shaped pick and red meals & activities throughout the day. They love that kind of stuff, so do I.



The kids ended up going to bed super early on Valentines Day so Sam & I ordered some food to go at our favorite sushi spot down the street (we're new to sushi, but we're kinda liking it!) and ended up having a good quiet meal at home. It was nice.
Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day, spent with those you love!!

6 comments:

  1. You are the cutest mom ever, move to Utah! I want to see you more. I think Maizie looks like your mom in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Camilla - Maizie does look like Mom in the last picture ..... You are an AWESOME MOM and always find such fun things to do with the kiddos .... I love you all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are coming around to sushi! It's the best. You always do the cutest things for the holidays. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Camilla and Stephy...best compliment ever but M looks exactly like Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did those babies get so big?? M looks like a little lady, so beautiful! Sounds like a lovely way to celebrate Valentines! Some fun traditions being made in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Your kids are getting so big and are so dang cute. Tucker looks so cute in his church clothes.

    ReplyDelete