Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11.2.2011

This morning T was crawling around barking and wearing his dog ears. (what else is new? haha) I stuck some on Maizie too-fully expecting her to pull them right off. But she loved them! She crawled around, chasing T and barking like a dog. He loved it. It was the cutest thing, she kept reaching up making sure her ears were still on and getting a huge smile when she felt them. She loved it. Seeing my 2 babies playing together is my new favorite thing in the world. I love it.






haha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love them! That is so fun they play so well together. I just want to eat up that little Maizie. Brady thought it was Tucker smashing his face against the window - can't believe how much they look like each other - so cute!

    ReplyDelete