Friday, March 30, 2012

4.1.2012

T doesn't really nap much anymore, but if we go somewhere late afternoon in the car he'll usually fall asleep. Yesterday I had to run to babies R us to grab one thing (mattress protector. T has been having some accidents at night and won't wear pull ups. "Mom those are way too scratchy and they hurt me!" ha ha. He cracks me up) Anyway. He zonked out on the way there, so I transferred him to the cart and he stayed asleep! Maze & I browsed around the store for a good 45 minutes, then went to Old Navy next door because we didn't want to wake him up! Funny kid slept like that for over an hour. ha! Just like daddy-those 2 can sleep anywhere!


My kids love ice cream. Or as Maizie calls it, "EINAAAA!!"


Shes so sweet, but she's also a little bully! She loves to bug Tucker and loves loves to get a rise out of him. She was kicking and bugging him SO BAD on our walk the other day and T didn't want to walk so I had to trap her leg to stop the bugging. HA! Mean mom. It worked :)


I'm starting to think my kids look really similar, which is weird because I used to think they looked nothing alike. Their faces looks so similar in this picture that I took of them this morning at the park, they could be twins :) Click on it to make it bigger...you'll see!


Lately you'll probably find us playing out in our driveway with bikes, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, scooters and dogs. It was pretty cold yesterday but we're ready for spring and we're hoping the playing outside might make it feel more like Spring around here.


Maze was eating a cupcake yesterday ( left on our door with no note-thanks to whoever left them!) and Olly sure had his eye on the prize. ha ha ha. He surprisingly never snagged it from her and only had bites as she offered them to him. ha ha. It was fun to watch.

6 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Glad the weather is nice so you can play outside! xoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those pics of Tucker in the cart. That is pretty impressive. He must be extra tired from playing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones really do look alike when you put them together like that! Seeing your pictures made me miss you guys...hopefully we'll make it to Ohio at the end of the month! Have fun with Sam's family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look alike in that picture...time will tell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture with your dogs and the bubbles. So cool! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't checked out blogs for like three months and loved all the posts you have done. You are such a cute postive girl Julie! And your family is adorable. Glad you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete