Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3.21.2012

It's been so hot here! We're hitting temperatures 10 degrees above the record for this time of year, it's nuts! We're not complaining though, we spend our days outside eating popsicles, and riding bikes & scooters.




T had a
St. Patricks Day party at preschool and he was nice enough to let me & Maizie tag along. It was so fun. Here they are all ready to party :)



Some friends that we met at Cornell got a job here and will be moving here in June!! Conner will be working with the same company that Sam's at, so they're staying with us this week, and searching for a home. T sure loves having Graham here and Maizie can't get enough of Audrey, literally, poor little Audrey, Maizie loves babies. And obviously Sam & I love having Conner & Lindsey around. It's so fun.




I had a great birthday the other day. I turned 29. Hard to believe that I'm almost 30! haha that sounds weird. I celebrated my birthday at the park with my 2 favorite crazy little kids and we had a great time. Sam took me out to a fancy seafood place for dinner, it was so nice!! I love dinners out without kids...oh man, it's just so nice.




This little girlie went to the Dr. yesterday for a follow up appointment for her ear infections. She's looking great and all better!! Crossing our fingers that we don't have to see the Dr. again until her 18 month well check next month.

5 comments:

  1. Oh i'm the worst friend. I can't believe I missed your birthday! Happy birthday friend! You will have to text me because I got a new phone like 2 months ago and have no ones number. My other phone just died and I couldn't even get my contacts from it. I'm glad you have a great day! Oh i'm so jealous that you guys get the McCleanans. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great birthday! A day at the park with your two side kicks, doesn't sound like it could get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so great. Now you just need to get Tahri and Kehau to move to Toledo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad Maizie is feeling better :-) What fun to have your friends move so close! Love you

    ReplyDelete