Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14.2011

My good friend Leah tagged me, I don't usually do these things but I think I'm up for it today, sounds kind of fun and both my kids are sleeping (which NEVER happens) so here goes!

1. What are my colors?
I love green. I love the way it looks on Maizie. For me: blues & purples. I love the way sam looks in his royal blue sweater and Tucker looks so stinking cute in oranges & reds.






(shout out to my sister-thanks for the cutest best birthday present! Made my day when it came in the mail..thank you thank you sis!! So super nice of you!)



2. Who is the last person you called & why?
Sam, last night. To see what time he was going to be home so I could have dinner hot & ready on the table for him. HAHAHA not. Sorry babes. Maybe one day I'll be that kind of wife. It really was Sam though. Me & the kids were calling him to see what time he'd be home. Just cause we were excited to see him. (And he usually makes dinner & we were hungry :) oh man I'm the worst wife ever.)


3. What is the first picture on your camera roll on your phone?


From last fall. I go through my phone every once in a while and delete pictures. But I can't bring myself to delete the ones I really love and I really love this one. This was a super fun day. One of the last days of nice weather until winter. We were just happy to be playing outside.

4. Instagram or Facebook?
Instagram! I love it. The picture above was an instagram photo. I never really look at FB anymore. Every once in a while I'll write something or upload a picture. But if I don't comment on your facebook posts don't feel bad, I probably didn't see it. Facebook is the last thing I look at when I'm wasting time looking at my phone. ha ha.

5. Beverage of choice?
Water. Or tea. I love hot herbal tea to wind down after the kids go to sleep. I don't understand all the hype about diet coke. gross. ha ha. sorry I know I just lost a lot of friends. I actually haven't had soda in probably 5 years. I just don't like it. (neither does T. ha ha. You should see his face if he ever has a sip of someones soda. He freaks out. Maizie-she'll guzzle it all down. ha)


6. With a cup of soup do I order a half sandwich or salad?
Sandwich! Always. And always turkey. I love turkey sandwiches and have them almost everyday for lunch. I love a good salad too. But not with soup. If I'm ordering a salad (which I do a lot too) I like it with chicken or salmon on it and no soup)

7.What is your favorite road trip music?
Adele, Mindy Gledhill, Ingrid Michaelson, Christina Perri...I love those chill, relaxed artists. Well, unless we have an unhappy child in the back seat and we're forced to listen to the kid songs. Which I actually don't actually mind all that much-especially when I look in the rear view mirror and they're doing all the hand actions-clapping & patting and stuff. It's pretty darn cute.


8. What is your go to candy?
Easy. Chocolate covered almonds from Costco. I've been eating them the entire time I've been working on this post. I love em. I'll include a picture so you can go buy them right now. Go. You won't regret it.




9. Am I a flip flop or sandal kind of person?
Flip Flop. Totally. I love dressing casual. The more casual the better..My brown leather flip flops are my favorites.


10. What is my favorite thing to do as exercise?
I go to the gym everyday because every morning my kids beg me to take them to the kids club at the gym. They're great motivators. Really. Some mornings I'm totally dragging and don't feel like going, but they'll beg & beg to go, so we usually end up there. And I love it. Lately I've been running on the treadmill a lot because I think it's more fun then the elliptical. I've never really considered myself a runner but I might just be one. I ran 5 miles this morning and it was fun!!
I like any kind of exercise though. Pushing Maizie in the stroller while T rides his bike is for sure one of my favorite things in the world to do. I love being outside.


11. Why did I start a blog?
For our families who never get to see the kids and live all the way across the country. That's why EVERYTHING in this blog is about our kids.


I tag: Steph, Camilla, Jamie, Kehau, Roo, Shans, Tiffany and Sara! Your turn!!
Thanks Leah. xoxo.

8 comments:

  1. Julie... I am lame. I'm not doing it. haha. SORRY!
    But I did go look and see what the first picture is on my phone and guess what??? It's a pic of me, Kate and Todd from your wedding. I'm even holding my bridesmaid flowers :)
    Your new workout top is darling! Good job, Steph!
    Ok, I still miss you. I'll send you a pic on Saturday so you can see cute baby Nicklaus in his green shirt you sent him. :)
    Love you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number two made me laugh out loud. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez well don't expect cool pictures like you did. haha.........You little witch, you go everyday? man, it has been so long since i've been to a gym. hahaha i use to go all the time then i had kids and have not been ever since. why can't my kids beg to go to the daycare? geez! One day i'll get back there. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh... fun! i learned new things!

    you and i are sooo not friends anymore since you don't like diet coke. just kidding. i didn't use to drink soda either .. til i met andy. he's a bad influence ;). i'm addicted now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learned a ton about you, I think thats kinda fun... I LOVE LOVE LOVE diet coke, especially Mcdonald's... YUMMMMMMM, don't judge me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. crap I just wrote that under my husbands log in... that was from Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along Julie! I learned new things about you, and was reminded of some things that I thought, oh, so Julie! (like turkey sandwiches...makes
    me miss Dodo thinking about that). And that swing picture, darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoyed every comment..thanks

    ReplyDelete