Saturday, January 7, 2012

1.7.2012

Me and the kids boarded a plane early thursday morning and flew to san diego to meet up with my parents. Theyre here for the whole month so we figured we'd take advantage of the opportunity to get some sunny weather (and of course see them too), so we're tagging along with them and staying for the month also! We're having so much fun, the only thing that would make it better would be if sam were here. Hes coming in a few weeks and we cant wait to see him! This is my first time blogging with our iPad. Hopefully it works!! Here are some pictures of our trip so far, starting with the plane ride.






















Basically, we've been filling our days beach bumming, going on walks and T's been riding his scooter a lot. It's been really nice and it sure is fun to see my parents. Now if i could just get my kids adjusted to west coast time we'd be golden. They've been waking up so super early!! Thanks for the fun trip mom & dad, we're having a blast.

3 comments:

  1. You are the luckiest! A month in San Diego sounds dreamy, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I may just hop on a plane and come hang out with you guys too! Ha ha. You look so cute Julie! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love those pictures, but they just made me feel freezing cold.
    Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete