Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1.10.2011

We went to the San Diego zoo today with my parents good friends and their daughter Natalie and her family. Natalie has 2 kids, Felix who's about a year older then T and Olive who's about a year younger then Maizie. We had a great time. Maizie is such a little animal lover, she was more into looking at the animals then anybody! T was probably more into running around with Felix then anything. haha. Those 2 boys are so crazy when they get together, but they sure have a lot of fun together.
Here's T and Maizie mapping out our day...


Riding the bus. I can't get enough of these 2 crazies, I love em so much.










We're having so much fun! Just counting down the days (8!!) until dad gets here!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great weather!!! I can't wait to see all of you at the end of the month :-) Love and miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love Maizie's cute pants. Enjoy sunny CA!

    ReplyDelete