Thursday, March 4, 2010

3.4.2010

We were busy today! The sun actually came out so we took advantage of it and went on a walk! It was the 1st time since early December that we've gone. I love walks and I was in heaven.


Halfway through our walk I got T out of the stroller to let him run around. He loved it.




I've created a monster!! Ever since Yesterday, when I taught him that you can make balls out of the snow, every time he sees the snow he points and says, "ball! ball!"


After lunch, we went to the children's museum by our house. (Apparently T loves the tall, skinny mirror as much as his parents do...)


So, every time we go to the museum, T spends the majority of his time at this little play kitchen. He totally loves it. I'm not kidding, he's happy playing with this little stove/oven for like a half hour straight. Then he'll go do something else for a few minutes, but he always comes back to this. I'm thinking it's because I let him cook with me so much?? Anyway, It's so fun to watch him pretend to cook, he gets totally serious about it. ha, I love it! I'm totally getting him a little toy kitchen set for his birthday next year...if we can find space for it in our tiny place...




The end. T's down for his super long nap, and I'm going to take one too!

5 comments:

  1. That museum looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day! So glad warm weather is on its way! Ok I have a craft idea for you! Felt food! have you seen it? So many darling patterns and ideas are out there, I am planning on whipping some up for my nieces. You would make the cutest stuff with your little sewing machine, and I bet T would have so much fun! Just a thought!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still looks really cold there. You used to like play kitchen stove and food, also. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy little boy and what a great mom who helps him find such fun things to do! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a FUN day!!!

    ReplyDelete