Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.2.2010

The last couple of weeks or so, T has been taking out of control afternoon naps! He goes to sleep around 2:00 and I have to wake him up at 6:00 for dinner and his bath before he goes to sleep for the night at 7:30. I snapped a picture of him today because I went in to try and wake him up and he wouldn't get up!


This is taken after I stroked his hair and said, "time to wake up Buddy." I took a few pictures and still no response! ha. He goes to sleep for the night at 7:30, wakes up between 5-6am and goes back down from 7am-9:30am. Then comes his super nap from 2:00-6:00. He's been sleeping so much lately, he must be growing!

Today, T and I went to the mall and got him 3 new pairs of jammies. All had to match the criteria of no buttons, no snaps, no zippers, just pull on pull off jammies. (He wont sit still for us to get his snap jammies on, and it's no fun for any of us to try and get them on) I love his new ones!!



He has a super cool toothbrush that lights up for 1 minute. He totally loves it and when the minute is up, he'll go "again, again" and he usually ends up brushing his teeth for a good 5 minutes :) good boy!

so sleepy!

7 comments:

  1. Love the last picture, Julie. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Sam was a sleeper just like that...people could not believe that I had such a good baby. What a smile T has...he is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pjs!!!! Cute boy!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, enjoy the long naps while they last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love T's new PJ's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. T must need the sleep right now. Keep healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wakes up between 5 and 6am!!!!! i would die. i am heartbroken if ruby is up before 8:30! But that IS a lot of sleep for that little guy. growth spurt for sure...

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete