Thursday, January 28, 2010

1.28.2010

Today we played with Moon Sand. For those of you who don't know what Moon Sand, it's extremely cool stuff. I was expecting a huge mess, but T is such a clean kid that it wasn't messy at all. We had tons of fun.


(I got this bag of moon sand for my 2nd grade class, back in the day when I was teaching. (We were going to build Statute of Liberty's with it.) But I never ended up bringing it out and I was pregnant when I packed it to Las Vegas, thinking, hey my kid will soon be old enough to play with it. Well, T was too young to play with it in Vegas, but again I packed it away to move here and today's the day I decided to finally bring it out. T loved it. I'm so happy I've held on to it for all these years!)

Also, since our husbands had a seminar tonight, the girls came over to our place for some dinner. I made Jess's chicken & broccoli lasagna and the kids had a ton of fun.

(T's a total pro with using utensils now)


(I'm dying at how much that last picture of T looks like me when I was his age. Everyone, I mean everyone always makes remarks about how much he looks like Sam, but seriously, this picture is totally me.....what do you think Steph and mom?)

3 comments:

  1. This pic IS totally U!! There are some looks that T gives that remind me SO much of U when you were a baby. I call them "the J**** look" He is cutie - that is FOR SURE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...he looks like you..especially in selected pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is seriously the sweetest little guy. It was so fun to see him while you guys were here. Tell Sam in response to the comment he left on our blog. . .I thought about sleeping in the bathtub, just so I could close a door. :) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete