Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1.27.2010

Because T had his 15 mo well check this morning, and had to get 3 shots, I felt so bad for him that he got spoiled all day.

It all started at the grocery store when he wanted a balloon at check-out. (he always wants a balloon in the check-out line, but we usually say "bye bye balloon" and go on our way) But today we got one.



Then I brought out T's new ball popper toy (that my Henderson friends introduced me to) and let me tell you what, this is a great toy. He totally loved it. It provided a lot of entertainment today. He'd say "ba" (ball) and run around rounding up all the balls as they'd pop out of the popper. ha. So fun!



Then, I put everything on the ground and we made cookies....and ate cookies. T loves to cook. Whenever I'm making something up on the counter, he yanks at my pants and say's "up, up, up" until I pick him up to help.


(His appointment went great! He's in the 63rd percentile for height, 31st for weight and 90th for head circumference. His Dr. was so impressed with all of his words and signing, and said he looked "perfect")

4 comments:

  1. He is perfect! I love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Dr. appointment :-) T is perfect!!! I miss his greetings in the AM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute kid! And that ball popper toy...I used to get lost in its entertainment back in my baby sitting days! It's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I really enjoy your blog Julie!! Stay warm....

    ReplyDelete