Friday, May 7, 2010

5.7.2010

At 7:30am this morning we got in the car and drove to a hike we've been wanting to do for a while now. It was fun but way too cold! We decided that we should've waited until the sun came out. I'm happy we went though, the falls were beautiful and it was a tough hike, a super good workout.
(Something I could for sure use at the moment. I'm already huge with this pregnancy, totally different then my pregnancy with T when I didn't show forever...so fun though, I love being pregnant)



About 1/2 way down, T decided that he'd had enough sitting around and he wanted to hike too...

Also, T and I both got haircuts today! Thanks Roo!! (We love them!)

I love T's new do. It's totally so handsome.

4 comments:

  1. I love both your haircuts! Julie you are so cute, cutest mom ever! I can't wait to see you and your little prego belly! I am sure its a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back pack looks very comfortable. Did you get a new one. T looks really happy in the pack.
    The haircuts are great. Do you use goo on the doo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pictures! T looks SO grown up with his GQ hair...and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute hair cuts! i need one BAD.

    you need to post some prego pictures. i'm sure you're just "huge" ;). you're teeny --- let's be honest.

    man i want to see you guys when you are out west.

    ReplyDelete