Thursday, May 13, 2010

5.12.2010

Today T helped me pack all of his clothes for the summer. I didn't even show him how to do it, he must've watched me pack when we went to Florida a few months ago. I just brought the suitcase in, and he started going to town. Ha. Funny kid.



(It was also me and Sam's 3 year anniversary today! Sam finished his last final, and turned in his last paper of the year and we went out to a nice dinner, just the 2 of us. It was wonderful! These past 3 years have been the best of my whole life. Thanks for making me so happy Sam!)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!! What a champ little T is! Such a good helper! Can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! See you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three years!?! Time flies in happy times. Congrats-we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is T??? What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary :-) Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete