Sunday, June 23, 2013

6.23.2013

we love summer and time is flying. 
June 9 I ran my first half marathon. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and Ann Arbor is beautiful. I finished in 1:45, and it was so fun to see my sweet little cheerleaders at the finish line. 

we opened up the pool, and boy I'm so happy we did! we use it everyday. our days consist a lot of swimming, playing outside, walking the dogs, and looking for rollie pollies. Maze wants to find rollie pollies all day. She loves them. literally. love. kisses and hugs. I can't keep clothes on Maizie. ha! that girl is always naked. I love her.


every spring since living in Toledo we've gone strawberry picking. we always have a good time and come home with lots of strawberries.


happy summer!!

4 comments:

  1. I looked at your blog on a whim and saw this post. So happy I saw it and the pics of your marathon-you look like you are sprinting to the finish! I love you and Sam and the kids so much and I am so proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules I am so very proud of you! You are my inspiration. I think if you every time I go running :-) Looks like you are having a fun summer! I can't wait to see all of you xoxoxo Love & Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking so fit Julie! Well done on the half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jewels...I love you! Can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete