Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12.11.2012

ALthough this week it's been quite a bit cooler, last week the weather was so nice and we were outside everyday.






Kids have been playing so cute together lately. I love it. course. Both seem to have grown up a ton in the past few months.
 


Sam took Tucker to a hockey game. He loved it and was so excited to go out alone with Dad. (don't blame him, that's my favorite thing to do too!) Maizie & I had a super fun girls night at home.




Tucker had his preschool Christmas program last week. It was adorable and I loved every minute of it. The kids looked super cute on our way out the door. Oh man I love them.







Tucker's best buddy Lily lives 2 houses away from us and goes to the same preschool as him but she goes PM and he goes AM. They loved seeing each other at school because they play together almost everyday at home.

We're getting pretty excited for Christmas around here. I can't figure out how time is going so fast! This is the fastest time has ever gone in my life and it's kind of a trip. hahaha. Wish it would slow down a bit. Life is good!








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. Love all the pictures. See you tomorrow. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was coming out with Mom and Dad to see you!! I miss you all so much :-) Love all the cute new pictures!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these....they make me happy.

    ReplyDelete