Thursday, December 30, 2010

12.30.2010

We made it to San Diego! We're happy to be here in the beautiful weather! We've played outside and gone on walks just about everyday since we got here on Tuesday. Sam & I even got to go out on a date today to see a movie, the Kings Speech. (so good!)

I've been really bad at taking pictures since we got here. The only picture I took with my camera is one of Maizie with my Grandma Kay. Maizie's middle name is Catherine, named after my grandma.
Here's the one of the two Catherines :)


The rest are random cell phone pictures that I've taken this week...








Maizie smiles a ton now. She's especially smiley in the morning. She is so dang cute when she smiles. This picture doesn't do it justice, but here's one I got of her smiling. I'm so in love with this little girl...

2 comments:

  1. These are some great pics! I love Maizie's smile :-) She is so beautiful! I love the pic of T pushing Maizie - he is such a great big brother :-) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to ask you where you got maizie's middle name.

    look at all that hair!

    ReplyDelete